Please enable cookies in your web browser.
French Farmhouse Kitchen: Provence
Although we associate Provence with sunny summers, the winters pack a windy chill. Rustic dishes with the rich flavors of the French countryside warm the belly and the soul. You’ll learn from chef Erin how to make some classic dishes such as Olives Sautées (sauté of olives); Blettes a la Grand-mère (Swiss chard with raisins and pine nuts); La Socca (chickpea flour crepes); and Quick Cassoulet (hearty bean, pork and sausage casserole). A dessert of Orange Epicees (hot spiced oranges) will be a warm and cozy finish. With meat (pork) and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Jan 28, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Feb 4, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Feb 6, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Feb 12, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Feb 18, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds