Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In the season of Mardi Gras and St. Patrick’s day, Lynne is reminded that some of the world’s most popular foods are found in small, local gathering places. This is where friends are made and hearty, delicious dishes are shared. Come try a taste of pub fare with samples of Northwest beers in a menu of Beer-boiled Prawns with Mustard Seed Cole Slaw; Brewer’s Plate Duck Sausages with Fennel, Dried Cherries and Pale Ale; and Steak and Mushroom Pasties with Homemade Steak Sauce. Dessert is Sticky Dark Chocolate and Porter Brownies with Espresso Ganache. With meat, poultry, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
TWENTY-ONE AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED FOR BEER SAMPLING.
- Tuesday Jan 14, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Jan 16, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Jan 28, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jan 30, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Feb 4, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Feb 25, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Feb 27, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah