Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In this class we will use warming Indian spices in winter-friendly soups and sandwiches. Archana will mix up a batch of Kapha Masala Powder — a roasted mélange of warming spices for seasoning winter soups and lentils — and use it in Himalayan Parsnip and Apple Soup, where naturally sweet apples combine well with the warm and grounding spice blend. She will also make a delicious Spiced Potato and Vegetable Hot-Pressed Sandwich. Along with Creamy Curried Tomato Soup, Archana also prepares stir-fried Paneer Cheese and Fresh Pepper Pressed Sandwich. For dessert, you will taste a warming Vermicelli Kheer (pudding). Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Sunday Jan 12, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Feb 1, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Feb 6, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Feb 13, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday Feb 22, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Mar 1, 10am-12:30pm. Edmonds