Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Basics of Thai Cooking
We all have our favorite Thai restaurants, but now you can make dishes just as authentic at home with Pranee’s recipes and her expert instruction. She will demonstrate how to make some of the most popular dishes, such as Phad Thai (stir-fried rice noodles with tofu, seasonal vegetables, peanuts and chives); Gaeng Massaman (braised chicken curry); Yum Som Oh (grapefruit salad with prawns, caramelized shallots and cilantro); and Kao Neow Dam (forbidden rice pudding with warm coconut milk). With poultry, seafood and eggs; no dairy.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday Jan 8, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Jan 14, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Jan 21, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday Jan 29, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Feb 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Feb 11, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Feb 19, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Mar 27, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Apr 1, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday Apr 9, 6:30-9pm. Redmond