Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Chowderhound: Classic Chowders and More
There’s nothing like hearty chowder to warm you up on a cold and rainy day. Join chef Erin to chow down on some classic and contemporary chowders. You’ll learn how to make a quick Clam Chowder; plus a rustic, warming Turkey Chowder with Wild Rice and Mushrooms; delectable Salmon Chowder; and velvety Parsnip and Yam Chowder with Arugula. Round it all out with a Winter Greens Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette, and you’ll have fabulous recipes for many occasions. With meat (bacon), poultry, seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Saturday Jan 4, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday Jan 7, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Jan 15, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Jan 21, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Jan 23, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds