Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 10-12, with adult accompaniment. In this class, you will help prepare homemade Gnocchi (say nee-oh’-kee), little Italian dumplings made with potatoes, paired with Tomato Sauce and Fresh Ricotta Cheese. We’ll make the whole meal from scratch while we practice basic knife skills, learn how to taste and add as we cook, and explore the wonders of basic cheese making. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs. Class price includes one child and one adult.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
- Saturday Sep 21, 10am-12pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Oct 12, 3-5pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Oct 19, 10am-12pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Nov 2, 10am-12pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Nov 9, 3-5pm. Redmond
- Saturday Nov 16, 10am-12pm. Issaquah