Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 10 to 12, without adult accompaniment. Kids and adults alike love tamales, cornmeal-encased goodies traditionally served at holidays, but we can enjoy them any time of year. We will work with masa (cornmeal) to make the dough for Dinner Tamales with a choice of fillings including chicken, cheese, black beans, corn, tomatillos and squash. Then we will chop and roast some apples for Roasted Apple and Cinnamon Dessert Tamales and learn about how to melt sugar for a simple Caramel Sauce as a topping. Vegetarian, with dairy, optional poultry; no eggs or gluten.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Sep 21, 3-5pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Oct 5, 10am-12pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Oct 19, 10am-12pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Oct 26, 3-5pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Nov 2, 3-5pm. Redmond
- Sunday Nov 10, 10am-12pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Nov 17, 1-3pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Dec 14, 10am-12pm. Redmond