Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 7 to 9, without adult accompaniment. Come to “Ghoul School” and celebrate Halloween by making some scary fun treats. We’ll start out turning an orange into a jack-o'-lantern for a fun, easy snack. “Bone” Breadsticks are easy to make with puff pastry and then dipped into Black Bean “Spider” Dip. Sugar Cookies taste great when cut into pumpkin shapes or turned into bug “fossils.” Vegetarian; with dairy and eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Friday Oct 11, 4-6pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Oct 12, 3-5pm. Redmond
- Friday Oct 18, 4-6pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Oct 19, 10am-12pm. Edmonds
- Friday Oct 25, 4-6pm. Redmond
- Saturday Oct 26, 3-5pm. West Seattle