Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Christmas time in Germany is very special, with Kekse (cookies) and sweets taking center stage. Holiday baking starts early and extends through New Year’s, so join Chef Erin to learn how to make a variety of traditional favorites. You’ll make Lebkuchen (spice cookies); Vanillekipferl (almond crescents); Makronen (coconut macaroons); Spitzbuben (raspberry jam sandwich cookies); and Gebrannte Mandeln (sugar-coated almonds flavored with cinnamon and vanilla). Bring a container to take home some samples. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Dec 3, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Dec 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Dec 10, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Dec 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
Please call 206-545-7112 by 5pm to register
- Monday Dec 16, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds