Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Take the mystery out of candy making with Laurie’s simple and luscious confections. We’ll work with a variety of chocolates and learn the chocolate tempering process, along with fun garnishes to make beautiful chocolate barks. Learn how to make a variety of nut brittles, and use nuts, dried fruits and classic candy canes. You’ll make Dark Chocolate Pistachio, Cranberry and Apricot Bark; Almond Brittle with Rosemary and Orange; and White Chocolate and Candy Cane Bark, and learn how to package them for beautiful holiday gifts. Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Nov 12, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Nov 20, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Dec 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Dec 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Dec 8, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Monday Dec 16, 6:30-9pm. Redmond