Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Olaiya has created a fall harvest menu just right for a vegetarian holiday feast, with plenty of flavor to please everyone at the table. Start the meal off with an appetizer of Caramelized Onions and Sage on Polenta Crisps, then the main dishes of Celery Root and Potato Gratin with Apples and Blue Cheese; and Kale, Farro and Cranberry Pilaf. Dessert is heavenly homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream made into sundaes topped with Brown Sugar Pecan Struesel. Vegetarian; with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Thursday Oct 24, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Oct 29, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Nov 12, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Nov 14, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Nov 17, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Nov 19, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle