Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Fall is such a busy time with the kids back in school and holidays fast approaching. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a few quick, fall-back appetizers that could work for any occasion? Join Chef Erin for a fun class making quick, delicious appetizers just right for the season. You’ll help to prepare Bacon-wrapped Apricots with Sage; Warm Olives with Rosemary, Garlic and Lemon; Camembert with Wild Mushrooms; Chickpea and Mint Crostini; and Pears with Blue Cheese and Prosciutto. With meat and dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Oct 21, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Oct 29, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Nov 5, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Nov 9, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Nov 13, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Dec 4, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah