Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Just in time for gift-giving at the holidays, you will learn the secrets to making decadent chocolate truffles filled with chocolate ganache. Laurie will demonstrate the chocolate tempering process and how to make silky, smooth ganache as well as discuss different types of chocolate and garnishes. You will try your hand at rolling and dipping the truffles to make classic confections such as Dark Chocolate Ginger Truffles; White Chocolate, Orange and Coconut Truffles; and Milk Chocolate and Fresh Mint Truffles. At the end of class, you will package your truffles to make beautiful gifts. Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Thursday Oct 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Oct 19, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Monday Oct 21, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday Oct 25, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Oct 30, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday Nov 4, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Nov 6, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Nov 22, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle