Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Shari will show you how to bake delicious allergen-free foods that you can prepare in your own home for the holidays and beyond. Through her training as a chemist and decades of home baking, she has done the experimenting in her kitchen so you donít need to. She will make Pumpkin Pie, Dinner Rolls, and Pecan Shortbread Cookies, plus provide a bonus recipe of Gingerbread Cake. She will also show you how to convert a traditional recipe to gluten-, egg-, dairy- and soy-free so you can experiment with your own favorite recipes. Vegetarian, with nuts and nut flours; no dairy, eggs, soy or gluten.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Sep 21, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Sunday Nov 3, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Nov 7, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Nov 12, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Nov 19, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake