Please enable cookies in your web browser.
This 90-minute class and tour, led by a PCC nutritionist, takes you through our aisles to discover the many choices in organic produce, sustainably raised products, bulk foods and much more. These Walk, Talk & Taste classes are tailored to those interested in the gluten-free options available at PCC. Taste products you havenít tried before and learn about how they are produced. Make the connection between your food choices and health, environment and the local and global community in a fun, informative and free Walk, Talk & Taste class. Youíll also receive a $10 off coupon for store merchandise. PLEASE PRE-REGISTER ONLINE or call 206-545-7112.
Members: $0, Non-members: $0
- Friday Sep 13, 10-11:30am. Issaquah
- Thursday Sep 19, 7-8:30pm. View Ridge
- Saturday Sep 28, 10-11:30am. West Seattle
- Friday Oct 11, 10-11:30am. Greenlake
- Thursday Oct 24, 7-8:30pm. Fremont
- Monday Oct 28, 7-8:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Nov 2, 10-11:30am. Redmond
- Wednesday Nov 6, 7-8:30pm. Kirkland
- Monday Nov 18, 7-8:30pm. Seward Park