Please enable cookies in your web browser.
This class will teach the beauty of homemade stocks and the art of sauces. We will explore classic pan sauces using the fond, reduction sauces using stocks, and the emulsion sauces of vinaigrette and buerre blanc. These techniques can be applied to myriad recipes, as you will see when you help make Fennel-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Garlic Pan Jus; Seared Scallops with Greens and Grapefruit and Sherry Vinaigrette; Beef Sirloin Roast with Port Demi-glace; and sautéed Broccoli with Champagne Buerre Blanc. With meat, poultry, seafood, dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Tuesday Nov 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Nov 7, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Nov 11, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Nov 13, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Nov 21, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah