Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Just as we enjoyed the tail end of late summer produce, we welcome the local fall offerings that come our way in cozy, hearty dishes that say “Welcome home!” Devra, a long-time farmers’ market vendor of freshly cooked foods and expert at making the most of seasonal ingredients, will guide you in making some of her favorite vegan dishes that are easy, delicious and satisfying. You’ll prepare Fennel, Squash and Parsnip Bruschetta; Braised Autumn Greens; and Yam and Polenta Torte. Don’t forget the dessert, a seasonal Fresh Fruit Cobbler. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 15.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Oct 22, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Oct 30, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Nov 6, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Nov 15, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday Nov 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake