Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Grass-fed beef is a wonderful and flavorful alternative to mass-produced, grain-fed animals, but can be tricky to cook due to its leanness. Join Chef Darin as he demonstrates several cooking, marinating and tenderizing methods. You'll get recipes and a handout of cooking strategies to take home and help make Spice-rubbed Rib-eye Roast with Caramelized Onions and Herbed Mustard Sauce; Horseradish-marinated Sirloin Steaks with Creamed Greens; and Perfect Burgers with Beecher’s Cheese, Louie Sauce and Pickled Red Onions. With meat, dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday Oct 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Oct 15, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Oct 17, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Oct 23, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Oct 29, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah