Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Bring your knives, no matter how simple or sophisticated — or use ours — to practice knife-handling skills and learn how to cut safely and efficiently in this fun workshop with chef Seppo. He’ll explain about knife selection, introduce honing and sharpening, and teach you several different knife techniques so you can cook more efficiently and safely. Along the way, you’ll prepare ingredients for Lemon Cilantro Chicken Soup and Lemon Cilantro Vegetable Soup, which Seppo will demonstrate in class. Vegetarian, with optional poultry; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Oct 1, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Oct 10, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Oct 15, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Oct 22, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Oct 24, 6:30-9pm. Redmond