Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Ronit starts her twelfth year of teaching this popular class on how to make the best whole-grain breads from start to finish. She covers all the basics from shaping of different loaf types, rolls, braided bread, whole-wheat pita and cinnamon rolls. Then each student will make a mini-loaf of Oatmeal Sunflower Bread and follow the process of mixing, kneading, shaping, rising and baking. The science behind bread making is revealed through these steps, so you can explore variations of basic recipes at home. Vegetarian, no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 15.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday Sep 29, 1-4pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Oct 12, 10am-1pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Oct 19, 3-6pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Oct 26, 3-6pm. Redmond
- Saturday Nov 2, 3-6pm. West Seattle