Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Donít fret about making pie crust: itís easy as pie! Barbara will teach you how (or refine your technique) to make a deliciously flaky, buttery crust in a food processor for your favorite holiday pies. She will share her best tips and teach you a little science along the way, along with tasty recipes for fillings. Youíll have fun making a delectable Ginger Pear Galette (open-face pie) to take home, with bonus recipes for Mile-high Apple Pie; Sweet Potato Praline Pie; and Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 12.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Thursday Sep 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Oct 5, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Oct 9, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Oct 30, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Nov 3, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Nov 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Nov 16, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah