Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In this hands-on class, we will explore the exciting ways to add more grains to your meals using readily available varieties alongside seasonal, organic produce. Pam will show you the “quick soak” method for the longer cooking grains and give you lots of tips on preparing and creating interesting combinations for delicious, healthy meals. We’ll make Black “Caviar” Lentil Salad; Mediterranean Spelt Salad; Lemon-Caper Quinoa Salad with heirloom tomatoes; Bulgur-stuffed vegetables; and a Chop Salad with Crispy Seven-Grain Croutons and Green Goddess Dressing. Vegetarian, with dairy, no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Sep 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Sep 18, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Sep 23, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Sep 30, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Oct 7, 6:30-9pm. Redmond