Please enable cookies in your web browser.
One of the hardest skills to master in cooking is the ability to truly taste food and know what is missing or out of balance and how to adjust it. In this hands-on class, Becky will guide you through the process chefs use to arrive at a completed dish. You will taste the food at each step and learn how to balance acidity, sweetness, salt, spice and bitter notes. You’ll prepare Guacamole with Homemade Tortilla Chips; North African Carrot Salad; Warm Radicchio Salad with Salsa Verde, White Beans and Smoked Sea Salt; and Pumpkin Soup with Chile and Lemongrass. Class size limited to 14.Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday Nov 6, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday Nov 8, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Nov 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Nov 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Nov 18, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Nov 20, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday Nov 22, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds