Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Delicious, homemade gluten-free pies, tarts and galettes can be on your table this holiday season. Learn the basics of a successful, flaky pie crust and the many options for fillings that your family will love. In addition to traditional buttery crusts and custardy fillings, we will discuss options for making dairy-free and vegan pies. We will make and taste Deep-dish Apple Pie filled with local apples; a Toasted Nut Tart; and a savory Delicata Squash Galette. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs; no gluten. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday Oct 6, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Monday Oct 21, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Nov 2, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Nov 9, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Nov 16, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds