Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join chef and cheese maker Jackie Freeman in an evening of hands-on cheese making. After a demonstration of fresh Buttermilk Cheese, you’ll join in to make Paneer (Indian-style cheese), Ricotta, and Mozzarella in a small group setting. Jackie will discuss the basic principles of cheese making, equipment use and care, and ingredients and supplies. We will taste our work in class and discuss recipes to try at home. This is a fast-paced, hands-on class, so come prepared to get a little messy! Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs or gluten. Class size limited to 12.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday Sep 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Sep 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Sep 25, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Oct 2, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Oct 9, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Oct 13, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Friday Nov 1, 6:30-9pm. Redmond