Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Hearty Fall Salads
Salads donít have to be based on lettuce year-round. As fall approaches, take advantage of seasonal produce and heartier flavors for lunch or a satisfying dinner. Sureyya demonstrates how to assemble ingredients and layer flavors as she prepares Roast Beet Salad with Kale, Sesame and Pomegranate; Mediterranean Salad with Grilled Salmon, Beans and Tomato; and Warm Butternut Squash Salad with Nuts, Garbanzos and Tahini. Even fruit gets special treatment in her Warm Fruit Salad with Yogurt. With seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Thursday Oct 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Oct 23, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Sunday Oct 27, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Sunday Nov 10, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Nov 13, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle