Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Pressure cookers save time, money and energy and, best of all, they make flavors more deliciously intense. Denise will share the basics of using a pressure cooker, what to look for when purchasing one, and how to modify your favorite recipes for the pressure cooker. She will tell you everything you’ve always wanted to know about this useful kitchen appliance. Denise will prepare Quinoa Vegetable Soup; Three-Mushroom Risotto; Polenta with Chunky Eggplant Sauce; and Pears and Figs in Mulled Wine. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Friday Oct 4, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Oct 13, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Friday Nov 1, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Nov 10, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Friday Nov 15, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah