Please enable cookies in your web browser.
The perfect way to ease into fall is by making warming, nourishing soups. Itís also the time when the salads of summer give way to heartier fall versions. Danielle, who is a nutrition and culinary arts graduate of Bastyr University, knows how to make delicious dishes that are good for you as well. Youíll learn how to make tangy Citrus Black Bean Soup with Cilantro; Coconut Curry Pumpkin Soup; Roasted Rainbow Chard and Beet Salad served over quinoa and drizzled with Dijon Avocado dressing; and Kale and Chickpea Salad with Brown Rice. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday Sep 25, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Sep 28, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Oct 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Oct 16, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Oct 23, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Sunday Oct 27, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake
- Friday Nov 8, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Dec 2, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds