Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Cooling Inflammation with Food
ALL NEW RECIPES. The best defense against inflammation, experts say, is diet. Anti-inflammatory foods contain compounds that can prevent or decrease inflammation, thereby reducing the risk of degenerative disease. Digestive health is also key. You will learn how to identify food sensitivities, detoxify and build digestive health through anti-inflammatory foods. Recipes include Russian Beet Salad; Sprouted Bean Salad with Roasted Lemons and Herbs; Thai Salmon Chowder; Crunchy Nut Bars; and Chai and Ginger Tea. With seafood; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Thursday Sep 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Sep 9, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Sep 11, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Sep 12, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Sep 16, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Sep 20, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Sep 23, 6:30-9pm. Redmond