Please enable cookies in your web browser.
BACK BY POPULAR REQUEST. In this fun class, you’ll be rolling in dough to make the freshest, lightest gnocchi (say nee-o’-kee) — little Italian dumplings made with potatoes — lightly cooked and bathed in delectable sauces. You’ll make and shape the dough and cook them with three easy sauces: Roasted Vegetables and Parmigiano; Sicilian Pesto with almonds and sundried tomatoes; and Brown Butter Sage with crumbled Gorgonzola and hazelnuts. Vegetarian; with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Saturday Oct 12, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Monday Oct 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Oct 16, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Oct 18, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Saturday Oct 19, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Monday Oct 21, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Oct 22, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Oct 23, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Friday Oct 25, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Oct 28, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle