Please enable cookies in your web browser.
We all love to eat Thai food, but you’ll love Thai cooking after learning the essential techniques of making one of the building blocks of the cuisine — curry pastes — and then using them in some favorite dishes. The focus is on fresh herbs and spices as Pranee teaches you how to blend your own green, red and yellow curry pastes. Then you’ll join in to make Gaeng Keow Wan Goong (prawn green curry); Kao Mok Gai (Phuket-style chicken and rice curry); and Phad Prik King Neu (stir-fried beef curry with seasonal vegetables). With meat, poultry and seafood; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Tuesday Oct 1, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Oct 10, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Oct 16, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Oct 23, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Oct 30, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Nov 5, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Nov 8, 11am-1:30pm. Greenlake