Please enable cookies in your web browser.
BACK BY POPULAR REQUEST. Join Lynne to make homemade Oaxacan Mole-braised Chicken Tamales with pine nuts and currants, plus Roasted Chile and Goat Cheese Tamales. We will learn to make the ultimate fluffy, fresh masa dough and then how to roll and tie tamales; and make enough small tamales to steam for everyone in the class; and then enjoy our tamales with additional Mole, Pico De Gallo and tastes of selected beers. Dessert is Miniature Cinnamon and Chipotle Chocolate Truffles rolled in Salted Toffee Almonds. With poultry and dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
TWENTY-ONE AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED FOR WINE SAMPLING.
- Tuesday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Oct 11, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Oct 15, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Oct 29, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Nov 5, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Nov 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Dec 5, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah