Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Christina will share some of her favorite dishes from Shanghai while she teaches you the cooking methods and techniques commonly used in that region and beyond. You’ll prepare Pan-fried Savory Green Onion Pancakes; Shanghai-style Hot and Sour Soup (with pork, chicken and tofu) with baked wonton bites; and bite-sized Braised Spiced Boneless Pork Ribs. We will finish with Stir-fried Udon Noodles with Prawns and Bok Choy. With meat, seafood, poultry and eggs; no dairy. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Saturday Sep 7, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Sep 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Sep 14, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Friday Sep 20, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Sep 22, 1-3:30pm. Redmond