Please enable cookies in your web browser.
With one foot in the Southern states and the other firmly planted in the Northwest, Lynne brings you her interpretation of the melding of the two cultures and cooking styles. She celebrates our stunning local produce with the infusion of flavors from a region that knows how to celebrate! She prepares Rainbow Heirloom Tomato, Fennel Frond and Local Goat Cheese Tart; Mustard Seed Shrimp with Sweet Pepper Remoulade; Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork over Acorn Squash Grits with Apple Cider Pan Jus; Baby Collards with Black-eyed Peas and Spicy Pecans; and Homemade Melon Pickles. Dessert is Southern Comfort and Thyme-flamed Late Summer Fruits over rich Custard Ice Cream. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
TWENTY-ONE AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED FOR WINE SAMPLING.
- Thursday Sep 5, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Sep 10, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Sep 12, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Sep 24, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Sep 26, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Oct 1, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Oct 25, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake