Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Known as “small plates,” tapas are delicious dishes that make hearty appetizers or a whole meal. Yary, who lived in Spain, will recount her experiences there and serve up a sampling of some of her favorite small plates, such as White Bean Spinach Tart; Baked Porcini Quinoa “Risotto” Balls; Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Goat Cheese Toast; and Polenta Almond Cherry Cookies. You’ll also receive a bonus recipe of Roasted Beets with Horseradish Sauce. Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Sep 7, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Sep 10, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Sep 21, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday Sep 27, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. Redmond