Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Moroccan Fall Feast
Moroccan food is simple to prepare and loaded with flavors, especially in the fall when the unique spices perfectly complement hearty flavors. As you munch on Stuffed Medjool Dates and sip Mint Tea, Marcia will prepare a traditional Moroccan fall dinner. She will make Zaalouk (cooked eggplant and tomato salad); a classic Fish Tagine with Chermoula; and a Vegetable Couscous. No need to buy a special pot — you will learn how to make a tagine in a variety of cookware. Dessert is Moroccan-style Spiced Baked Apples. With seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Sep 9, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Sep 19, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Sep 26, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Sunday Sep 29, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Oct 27, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds