Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In a continuation of her popular series, Sureyya prepares delightful vegan dishes with an Eastern flair, just exotic enough to change up your meal repertoire, but accessible through her easy recipes. This fall she makes Lentil Soup with Fennel, Celery and Tarragon; Seven-Spiced Chickpea Curry with Seven Vegetables; Quick Pickled Beets, Cabbage, Zucchini and Carrots; Basmati Pilaf with Caramelized Onions and Cardamom; and Roasted Yam Hummus. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Sunday Sep 8, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Sep 17, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Sep 23, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Oct 6, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Oct 9, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah