Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Indian Take-out Favorites
Uma will show you how you can make some of the most popular Indian restaurant dishes in your own kitchen without using any special equipment. You’ll practice making Naan (flatbread), then Uma will demonstrate the other dishes: Mint-Coriander Chutney for dipping and Tandoori Chicken. The tandoori chicken will be the basis for Chicken Tikka Masala, made with yogurt instead of the restaurant-style cream, for a light and delicious take on this beloved Indian classic. With poultry and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Sep 30, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Oct 9, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday Oct 14, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Oct 21, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Oct 30, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle