Wrap and Roll
These ingredients are:
Slice up a variety of these ingredients and create an assembly line at dinner so little ones can craft their own favorite wrap.
- Your choice of wraps Add to list
- Organic cream cheese (or Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese) Add to list
- Karam’s hummus Add to list
- Sliced turkey Add to list
- Thinly sliced cucumbers Add to list
- Mashed avocado Add to list
- Dried cranberries Add to list
- Diced tomatoes Add to list
- Shredded or cubed cheese Add to list
- Shredded lettuce, cabbage or spinach Add to list
- Nut butter (grind it fresh in bulk!) Add to list
- Jam (or Eden organic apple butter) Add to list
Assemble by spreading or sprinkling cheese or hummus first, then add protein and desired garnishes before rolling.
All ingredients, except those marked by an asterisk (*), are kid tested and approved through our PCC Kid Picks program.
Recipe by, PCC Cooks instructor
Source: Sound Consumer May 2009