White Balsamic Vinaigrette
Use this vinaigrette in the recipe for Wild Salmon with Pan-seared Apricots and Summer Berries in a Baby Arugula Salad.
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar (or your favorite vinegar) Add to list
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, sugar or honey Add to list
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil (or you may use all olive oil if you like) Add to list
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste Add to list
Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
Source: Demonstrated on KING 5's "Gardening with Ciscoe" show, which aired on June 12, 2010.
ABOUT OUR CHEF: Lynne Vea
Lynne Vea is a graduate of the Executive Chef Program at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and has been cooking with PCC Natural Markets since 2001. Featured on King-5’s "Gardening with Ciscoe," she demonstrates easy and delicious recipes using seasonal ingredients.
Lynne is an admired PCC Cooks instructor, teaching a variety of popular PCC Cooks classes throughout the year.
She loves to collect old cookbooks, hunt for wild berries, and cook seven-course dinners where the guests are encouraged to dance and cavort between courses.
Find more recipes from Lynne.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »