Veggie Fried Rice
This quick one-dish meal is a crunchy and flavorful vegetarian dinner.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic Add to list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger Add to list
- 4 stalks broccoli, cut into florets Add to list
- 1 small carrot, peeled and sliced thin Add to list
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, diced Add to list
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced Add to list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red cabbage Add to list
- 1/4 red pepper, thinly sliced Add to list
- 2 1/2 cups brown rice, cooked Add to list
- 1/4 cup frozen peas Add to list
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dill weed Add to list
- 1/4 cup parsley Add to list
Add oil to wok and heat on high until the oil is shimmering. Add the garlic and ginger and quickly stir-fry, then add the vegetables all at once.
Cook just until the vegetables are brightly colored and tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
Mix cooked vegetables with brown rice and all remaining ingredients.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!