Veggie Fried Rice
This quick one-dish meal is a crunchy and flavorful vegetarian dinner.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic Add to list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger Add to list
- 4 stalks broccoli, cut into florets Add to list
- 1 small carrot, peeled and sliced thin Add to list
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, diced Add to list
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced Add to list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red cabbage Add to list
- 1/4 red pepper, thinly sliced Add to list
- 2 1/2 cups brown rice, cooked Add to list
- 1/4 cup frozen peas Add to list
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dill weed Add to list
- 1/4 cup parsley Add to list
Add oil to wok and heat on high until the oil is shimmering. Add the garlic and ginger and quickly stir-fry, then add the vegetables all at once.
Cook just until the vegetables are brightly colored and tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
Mix cooked vegetables with brown rice and all remaining ingredients.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »