Vegan Irish Cream Liqueur
Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 quarts
Serve over ice, or add a splash of this whiskey, espresso, chocolate and coconut liqueur to your coffee or hot chocolate.
- 1 1/2 cups full-fat coconut milk Add to list
- 1 1/2 cups coconut creamer Add to list
- 1/2 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk Add to list
- 1 1/2 ounces 42% cacao dark chocolate chips (available in bulk) Add to list
- 1 teaspoon sugar Add to list
- Pinch of salt Add to list
- 1/2 cup strong brewed espresso, or to taste Add to list
- 1/2 cup Irish whiskey, or to taste Add to list
Combine coconut milk, creamer and almond milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in chocolate, sugar and salt. Bring to a low boil, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in espresso and whiskey.
Transfer to a clean, airtight container; store in the refrigerator up to 2 months. Shake well before using. Serve over ice or with coffee.