Serves: 6 to 8
The mix of vegetables in this hash allows you to eat a big variety of colors on a single plate.
- 3 medium Yukon potatoes, diced Add to list
- 2 medium carrots, diced Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 1/2 head green cabbage, chopped Add to list
- 1 large green pepper, chopped Add to list
- 1 medium onion, chopped Add to list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic Add to list
- 3/4 pound frozen sweet corn Add to list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dill weed Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 2 teaspoons salt Add to list
Steam potatoes and carrots until just cooked; a fork or knife should easily slide through vegetables when done. Cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
Heat oil in a heavy-bottom pan over medium heat. Lightly sauté cabbage, pepper, onion, garlic and corn in oil until just soft, about 8 minutes.
Toss together with all the spices.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »