Serves: 6 to 8
The mix of vegetables in this hash allows you to eat a big variety of colors on a single plate.
- 3 medium Yukon potatoes, diced Add to list
- 2 medium carrots, diced Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 1/2 head green cabbage, chopped Add to list
- 1 large green pepper, chopped Add to list
- 1 medium onion, chopped Add to list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic Add to list
- 3/4 pound frozen sweet corn Add to list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dill weed Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 2 teaspoons salt Add to list
Steam potatoes and carrots until just cooked; a fork or knife should easily slide through vegetables when done. Cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
Heat oil in a heavy-bottom pan over medium heat. Lightly sauté cabbage, pepper, onion, garlic and corn in oil until just soft, about 8 minutes.
Toss together with all the spices.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!