Vegan Caesar Dressing
The almond-yeast combo gives this dressing the rich flavor and texture of Parmesan cheese. Plus, this dressing is much lower in fat than traditional Caesar dressing.
- 2 tablespoons blanched and ground almonds, or Bob’s Red Mill almond meal Add to list
- 3 cloves organic garlic Add to list
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes Add to list
- 2 tablespoons tamari Add to list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1/4 cut water Add to list
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil Add to list
Grind almonds in food processor (or use almond meal). Add all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Toss with organic greens and serve.
Source: Sound Consumer May 2005
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »