Twice-baked Potatoes with Broccoli
- 4 russet potatoes, scrubbed Add to list
- Olive oil, for coating Add to list
- Salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 head broccoli Add to list
- 1/4 cup milk Add to list
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing Add to list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives Add to list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots or red onions Add to list
Preheat oven to 375° F. Pierce potatoes with a fork several times. Lightly coat in oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap potatoes in tin foil. Bake until tender, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and cool to the touch.
Meanwhile, prepare the broccoli: cut florets and peel and slice the stem into 1/2-inch pieces. Steam florets and stem pieces until tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
Cut potatoes in half and carefully scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1/2-inch shell. Place the shells on a foil- or parchment-lined baking sheet.
In a bowl, mash together potato flesh, milk and ranch dressing. Fold in broccoli, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, chives and shallots. Add mixture back to shells. Top with remaining cheese. Bake until heated through and cheese melts, 15 to 20 minutes.
Each serving: 320 cal, 8g fat (1.5g sat), 10mg chol, 360mg sodium, 50g carb, 7g fiber, 15g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef