Turkey and Corn Salsa Wraps
Yield: Makes 2 wraps
These colorful sandwich wraps are great for school lunches or quick weeknight dinners.
- 2 tablespoons cooked corn kernels Add to list
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered Add to list
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped Add to list
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing Add to list
- 2 lettuce leaves Add to list
- 4 slices deli turkey Add to list
- 2 slices Colby or Monterey Jack cheese Add to list
- 2 tortillas Add to list
Combine corn, tomatoes, celery and ranch dressing in a small bowl. Set aside.
Place 1 lettuce leaf, 2 slices of turkey and 1 slice of cheese on each tortilla. Divide corn salsa between the two wraps. Roll up the tortillas tightly and cut in half. To cut down on mess, wrap each half in parchment paper and tie with a string.
Each serving: 390 cal, 21g fat (8g sat), 50mg chol, 1000mg sodium, 31g carb, 3g fiber, 5g sugars, 19g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef