PCC Tuna Salad
Serves: 6 to 8
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 five-ounce cans tuna Add to list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise Add to list
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish Add to list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, chopped Add to list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley Add to list
- 2 green onions, minced Add to list
Drain tuna and break the meat into small pieces.
Mix together mayonnaise, relish, Dijon and pepper until blended. Mash into well-drained tuna.
Combine red onion, celery, parsley and green onions with dressed tuna.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!