PCC Tuna Salad
Serves: 6 to 8
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 five-ounce cans tuna Add to list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise Add to list
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish Add to list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, chopped Add to list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley Add to list
- 2 green onions, minced Add to list
Drain tuna and break the meat into small pieces.
Mix together mayonnaise, relish, Dijon and pepper until blended. Mash into well-drained tuna.
Combine red onion, celery, parsley and green onions with dressed tuna.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »