Tuna (or Chicken) Salad with Grapes
This yummy salad is perfect between two slices of toasted whole wheat bread or served in a lettuce cup!
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna, drained or 1 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken Add to list
- 1/2 cup grapes, quartered Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery Add to list
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds Add to list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or to taste Add to list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Each serving: 310 cal, 24g fat (1.5g sat), 30mg chol, 580mg sodium, 4g carb, 1g fiber, 3g sugars, 19g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef