Tropical Oats Overnight Oatmeal
Sure, “refrigerator oatmeal” doesn’t have the tastiest ring to it but we promise this no-cook, no-fuss breakfast is the perfect meal for summertime, when the days are long and fresh fruit is abundant.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats Add to list
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt Add to list
- 1/3 cup milk Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional) Add to list
- Dash of vanilla Add to list
- Pinch of ground ginger (optional) Add to list
- 1/2 cup diced mango Add to list
- 1/4 cup diced kiwi Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chopped macadamia nuts Add to list
Mix the oats, yogurt, milk, chia seeds, vanilla and ginger together in an 8-ounce mason jar or bowl. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
In the morning, top with mango, kiwi and nuts. (You may add mix-ins the night before, but keep in mind whatever you incorporate will be soggy by morning.)
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »