Tomato and Peach Salad
A simple and refreshing salad, with a touch of sweet and savory.
- 1 teaspoon stone-ground mustard Add to list
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic or Champagne vinegar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, plus additional for garnish Add to list
- Salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into wedges Add to list
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and cut into wedges Add to list
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced (optional) Add to list
In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, oil and chopped basil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange tomatoes, peaches and onions on a plate; drizzle with dressing and scatter with basil leaves. Serve immediately.
Each serving: 80cal, 5g fat (0.5g sat), 0mg chol, 180mg sodium, 9g carb, 2g fiber, 7g sugars, 1g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef